Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bucco VS Pitt

Ok...so you may or may not know...that our afternoon guy, Chad Pitt and I have been friends for over 11 years....Some people are shocked to hear this...yes we ve known each other and been very good friends for a very long time...SO...since we are so close...we tend to fight like Brother and sister....here is what went down yesterday.

Chad came in the studio..around 1pm justlike he does everyday to do his show prep.....
He had kind of an attitude..not sure why..so I was trying to make him laugh....well..id didn't work..so I threw all of his papers on the floor..music log..commercials..show prep...all of it..ahhahah...made ME laugh atleast.
So, chad starts laughing..and says.."Woman! You better PICK that up"..I of course did NOT pick anything up. So Chad says " Woman! (He calls me that a lot) im gonna go tuen your office UPside down. "
Well..totally forgetting about that...I come to work this morning...walk in my office...to find...he literally....turned my office UP SIDE DOWN...my chair was upside down..my phone was upside down...my coffee mug was upside down...my computer was even upside down..hahaha..made me laugh...
Touche mister pitt, TouchE!
Mwuah.
Hahahah