Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bloggin on the road

Hey Hey Heyyyyy....bloggin from the road.....headed to the ST LOUIS.....for the weekend.....forecast says its snowing there....I stopped by my moms house to get scarves and gloves...ya see its 65 degrees and raining here in memphis..so I really didn't expect it to be cold and snowy in the town of the arch....
Phillip is jamming to rock music and gospel music now...its rainy..and the roads scare me...lots of stupid people on the road...and we just past a paper mill and well..we all know what that smells like...
Its 8:37am so I figure we will get to st louis arouns 12:30 or so....
We plan to visit donny hatthways grave (he's like phillips elvis) the arch and a few other cool places...can't wait..weekends away are nice....
86 days til the wedding...we are STOKED...11 weeks....im sure it will fly.by....I have to regulate some music now..ill check back in when im closer to st louis...
Over and out
Jill from the road
:)