Thursday, December 10, 2009

what LAMARS ex thinks of KHLOE

Courtesy of PEREZHILTON.com



During a recent interview, Khloe alleged that she had just started bonding with Lamar's children, mainly his eldest daughter Destiny. But Liza says, that just isn't so:

“First of all it was reported that Khloe and my daughter Destiny have bonded. It quotes Khloe saying my daughter flew out to LA to meet Khloe when her and Lamar first started dating, that is basically a lie.

My daughter met Khloe for about 10-15 minutes here in New York when Khloe and Lamar came to New York. I don’t think a 15 minute meet and greet with a child can be defined as a bonding experience for anyone."

Liza continues to say that Khloe has yet to meet her 8-year-old son, not because he is "too young to travel," as Khloe suggested, but rather, at the choice of the boy. Liza says he didn't want to meet her at the time.

And while her children are working on a relationship with Khloe, Liza is eager to have one as well, saying:

“I feel eventually Khloe and I should meet, if she is going to be around my children we should get to know each other on some level.”